Multi step form processes

Thread: Multi step form processes

Default Multi step form processes

I'm sort of new to, having only played with and tested it for the heck of it until now. I'm now doing our first official project for a client in, and there is a part of this project where there is a two page sign up. It has to be two pages, because the options that are displayed on the page 2 depend on the items chosen on page 1. This isn't the problem, as I'm using <asp:Panel 's to hide and show relevant fields in the Page_Load sub routine on page 2. However, I can't think of a way to transfer the data from page 1 to page 2, and have page 2 submit to a Sub routine in it's own header while still posessing the values from page 1. In old ASP, I would have just set the values of a hidden field equal to the values from the first page, but this ain't good ol' ASP. Anyeone come accross a similar set of problems? Another thing, the second page has to be a dynamic form (runat=server in other words), because it uploads a file in this step, and I've never seen an example of uploading a file that uses old-school style and submits to another script in

Default RE: Multi step form processes

I haven&#039;t worked with panels myself but you should be able to write the stuff you need into the viewState. Like<BR>viewState("customer_name") = tbxCustomerName.Text Then just look in the view state on your second page.