If I have a dynamic ImageButton, which have an subroutine that delete a data. But I need the imagebutton to have a messagebox that alert the user that is he/she really want to delete the data (confirmation). Example :<BR><BR><BR>&#060;script runat="server"&#062;<BR>Dim i, ImgDel<BR>Sub Page_Load(Source As Object, E As EventArgs)<BR> For Jml = 1 to 10<BR> ImgDel = New ImageButton()<BR> ImgDel.ImageUrl = "Images/Delete.jpg"<BR> ImgDel.ID = Jml & "Del"<BR>***************************************** ********************<BR>&#039;I NEED THE IMGDEL HAVE AN ONCLICK EVENT, BUT BEFORE IT RUN<BR>&#039;DELIMAGE, I WANT IT TO ALERT (MAYBE WITH JAVASCRIPT) TO CONFIRM<BR>&#039;IF THE USER REALLY WANT TO DEL THE IMAGE, PLEASE HELP<BR> AddHandler ImgDel.Click, AddressOf DelImage<BR>************************************** ***********************<BR> form1.controls.add(ImgDel)<BR> Next<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub DelImage<BR> Dim ImageID, strSelect<BR> ImageID = Replace(Sender.id,"Del","")<BR> strSelect = "spDNewsImage"<BR> Dim objCommand As New SqlCommand(strSelect, objConnect)<BR> Dim objDataImage As SqlDataReader<BR> Dim objParam As SQLParameter<BR> objCommand.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure<BR> objParam = objCommand.Parameters.Add("@ImageID", SqlDbType.Int)<BR> objParam.Value = ImageID<BR> objDataImage = objCommand.ExecuteReader()<BR> ObjDataImage.Close()<BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR>&#060;Form runat="server" id="form1"&#062;<BR>&#060;/Form&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR>I hope you understand what I mean, please help, thank you.