query problem

Thread: query problem

Default query problem

I am having a problem with my query and have narrowed down the problem, but don&#039;t know how to fix.<BR><BR>The problem is: &#039;Department.DeptName&#039; does not have a corresponding name &#039;Training&#039; as seen on this line:<BR><BR>Department.DeptName AND (COITOrder.Department = &#039;Training&#039;) <BR><BR>DEBUG: SELECT COITOrder.*, Product.*, Vendor.Vendor, Vendor.VNumber, Department.DeptName,<BR>Department.DeptAddress, Department.Deptcsz FROM COITOrder, Product, Vendor, Department WHERE<BR>COITOrder.Item = Product.ProductName AND COITOrder.Vendor = Vendor.Vendor AND COITOrder.Department =<BR>Department.DeptName AND (COITOrder.Department = &#039;Training&#039;) <BR><BR>ADODB.Field error &#039;800a0bcd&#039; <BR><BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. <BR><BR>/dev/coitoas/report/report_request.asp, line 37 <BR><BR><BR>Anyways, I know that is the problem and am not sure how to proceed.

Indianapolis, IN

Default ...so don't use 'Training'?

I&#039;m not sure what you&#039;re wanting to know. Either modify your SQL statement so thta you don&#039;t have such an exclusive WHERE clause that nothing is found, or add some data with Department set to &#039;Training&#039;.