This is my asp code to retrive some info and addit new.<BR>I have the problem listed below.. Please help me in this problem.<BR>I am spending lot of time on this<BR>Harish H<BR><BR> dim objconn<BR> dim objrec<BR> Set Objconn = server.CreateObject("Adodb.connection")<BR> Set Objrec = server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset")<BR> "PROVIDER=MSDASQL;" & _<BR> "DRIVER={SQL Server};" & _<BR> "SERVER=HWY_BOS_300;DATABASE=CDBASE;" & _<BR> "UID=sa;PWD=;" <BR> objrec.Open "Vendor", objconn, adOpenKeyset , adLockOptimistic , adcmdtable <BR> dim i<BR> objrec.addnew<BR> While i &#060;= 16<BR> objrec(i) = Request.Form("Text"&i)<BR> i = i+1<BR> wend<BR> objrec.Update<BR> objrec.Close<BR> Set objrec = Nothing<BR> objconn.Close<BR> set objconn = Nothing<BR> Response.Write("Added")<BR><BR>Error:<BR><BR>ADODB .Recordset error &#039 800a0bb9&#039 <BR><BR>The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>/vendorinfo/Adduser.asp, line 48 <BR>