I am passing an array through to an asp page, I then want to go through the array and display potentially more than one text file on the page (my code appears below). No matter what I do, the first loop works, but the second loop creates an error <BR><BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800a0035&#039 <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>/orders/orderform.asp, line 41 <BR><BR>The operation completed successfully. <BR><BR><BR>Here is my code...<BR>------------------------<BR>Const ForReading = 1, ForWriting = 2, ForAppending = 3<BR><BR>set fso = Server.CreateObject("scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR><BR>For iLoopb = LBound(tproduct) to UBound(tproduct)<BR><BR>set f = fso.GetFile("D:Webs
ealestatelinksllcorders\" & tproduct(iLoopb) & ".txt")<BR>set ts = f.OpenAsTextStream(ForReading, -2)<BR>TextStream = ts.Readline<BR>Response.Write TextStream & vbCrLf & vbCrLf<BR>set ts = Nothing<BR>set f = Nothing<BR>Next<BR>set fso = Nothing<BR>-------------<BR><BR>Is this impossible to accomplish? Thanks in advance for any help.