link to two pages

Thread: link to two pages

Default link to two pages <BR><BR>I made a post to html q&a yesterday but got no joy out of the response. I was directed to the above page by a friend which partially solved my problem of allowing me to refresh 2 pages with one link. However I have various links to create with varying urls, these urls are passing different info along the querystring. Is there any way I can build or input this data, or create different urls, or even pass the url to the function so that the links can differ?<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Lloyd Phillips

Default Yes

&nbsp;<BR>&#060;Script language="JavaScript"&#062;<BR>function OpenTwo(url1, url2){<BR>Window.Open(Url1,&#039;window1&#039;, params)<BR>Window.Open(Url2,&#039;window2&#039;, params)<BR>}<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;a href="#" onclick="OpenTwo(&#039;;, &#039;;)"&#062;click here&#060;/a&#062;<BR><BR>or something like that, I haven&#039;t tried this before and you may run into problems with windows focusing, if you do, I would sugest you open the first window, and open the second from the first! Its a bit of a work around, but may just work! <BR><BR>HTH.<BR>D.