Hi all,<BR><BR>I&#039;m having a perplexing but perhaps stupid problem.<BR><BR>I have a dictionary object setup with values such as "1", "name of something", which I then query using the following code:<BR><BR>Code:<BR>-----<BR>Response.write "UBound of arrServiceID is:" & UBound(arrServiceID)<BR>For i = 0 to UBound(arrServiceID) <BR> Response.write "arrServiceID(" & i & ")= " & arrServiceID(i) & "<BR>"<BR> Response.write "name= " & dictServices.Item(arrServiceID(i)) & "<BR>"<BR>Next <BR>Response.write "dictServices.Item(""9"")=" & dictServices.Item("9") & "<BR>"<BR><BR>Which outputs:<BR>--------------<BR>UBound of arrServiceID is:1<BR>arrServiceID(0)= 8<BR>name= Business Organization Consulting<BR>arrServiceID(1)= 9<BR>name= <BR>dictServices.Item("9")=Buy-Sell Agreement Structuring<BR><BR>As you can see, when I pass the i value of 9 manually to the dictionary it returns the proper value, but when I supply the i value via the for...next structure it doesn&#039;t return anything. Why is this and how can I fix it? And why does it work fine for the first i value of 8? In fact, it always works for the first value in the array but not for any subsequent values.<BR><BR>Any help is much appreciated,<BR><BR>jelling<BR>