Hi! I&#039;m trying to get the "Header" information from the "Layout" table in the database "html.mdb". Connecting to the database works, but trying to pull the record from it doesn&#039;t. The script can&#039;t find the Layout table, which exists cause I can see it in Access. Here&#039;s the code and the exact error:<BR><BR>Sub Heading<BR> <BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> strMyConnStr = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;"<BR> strMyConnStr = strMyConnStr & "Data Source=\path o hedatabasedirectoryhtml.mdb;"<BR> strMyConnStr = strMyConnStr & "Persist Security Info=False"<BR> objConn.Open(strMyConnStr)<BR> <BR> sqlHeading = "Select Header From Layout"<BR> Set rsHeading=objConn.Execute(sqlHeading)<BR> <BR> If rsHeading.eof Then<BR> <BR> msg = "Unable to find the Header Information!"<BR> Response.Write("&#060;" & "script language=VBScript&#062;") <BR> Response.Write("MsgBox """ & msg & """&#060;" & "/script&#062;")<BR> <BR> Else<BR> <BR> Response.Write(rsHeading("Header"))<BR> <BR> End If<BR> <BR> Set objConn = Nothing<BR> <BR>End Sub<BR><BR>And now the error:<BR><BR>Microsoft JET Database Engine error &#039;80040e37&#039; <BR><BR>The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query &#039;Layout&#039;. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly. <BR><BR>/html.asp, line 12<BR><BR><BR>Any ideas? (I know that I am spelling it correctly...aren&#039;t I?)