I&#039;ve been having a little difficulty with RDS. I can get it to work on any system provided I&#039;m pulling from a flat file (i.e. CSV file), but I have spotty luck getting it to pull from a database (either MSDE SQL or Access 2000).<BR><BR>If I create my object like so:<BR><BR>&#060;object CLASSID="clsid:BD96C556-65A3-11D0-983A-00C04FC29E33" ID="sqlData" HEIGHT="0" WIDTH="0"&#062;<BR>&#060;param name="Connect" value="Provider=SQLOLEDB;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=sa;Initial Catalog=MYSQLDB;Initial File Name=C:(path to DB file);"&#062;<BR>&#060;param name="Server" value="http://MYSERVER"&#062;<BR>&#060;param name="SQL" value="SELECT * FROM MYTABLE"&#062;<BR>&#060;/object&#062;<BR><BR>I can get it to work on only one of the systems I have. I&#039;ve duplicated everything I can onto the other systems (i.e. installed MDAC 2.7, created a virtual directory in IIS for MSADC with execute permissions, checked the anonymous user permissions, verified the existence of the RDSServer.Datafactory and ADCLaunch registry keys, etc) but it absolutely will not work on any of my other servers (all Windows XP Pro right now).<BR><BR>What I can get to work is if I replace all the object parameters with...<BR><BR>&#060;param name="URL" value="mydatapage.asp"&#062;<BR><BR>.. and I write an ASP page that grabs the recordset and saves it to a stream, everything works fine. The only problem is with this method, I can&#039;t save my changes since the SubmitChanges method of my newly created object tries sending them back to the URL I specified instead of directly to the datasource itself.<BR><BR>My datapage looks like this:<BR><BR>Dim rsData, strConn, strSQL<BR>strConn = My connection details<BR>strSQL = My SQL details<BR>Set rsData = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>rsData.O pen strSQL, strConn<BR>rsData.Save Response<BR>rsData.Close<BR>Set rsData = Nothing<BR><BR>My question is twofold:<BR><BR>1) What can I check to see if RDS is working properly on my other computers that do not work when I specify the connection parameters in the object itself?<BR><BR>2) Since when I SubmitChanges while using the URL property, the changes are sent to the MyDataPage.asp URL instead of the datasource. How can I modify the datapage to submit these changes back to the datasource?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance!<BR><BR>-Byshop