4 questions in a row -> Challenging?

Thread: 4 questions in a row -> Challenging?

Default 4 questions in a row -> Challenging?

1. I have an ARINVT and ARLIST90 recordset, they have both same structure, as in database structure different content.<BR>When I use the ARINVT it displays the record, however the ARLIST90 doesnt(it looks like it hangs up, as the browser displays blank, but i can see URL). any idea. script something like this:<BR>&#060;%<BR>set Category = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>Category .ActiveConnection = MM_DemoZbake_STRING<BR>Category.Source = "SELECT class FROM arlist90" <BR>Category.CursorType = 1<BR>Category.CursorLocation = 2<BR>Category.LockType = 3<BR>Category.Open()<BR>Category_numRows = 0<BR>%&#062;<BR>2. I am modifying my SAVE CART TO TABLE behavior of ULTRADEV, but keep on getting "SQL type number "M" is not in map.", but i dont have field with that type. This happens once I start choosing my CONNECTION.<BR>3. I am getting a "...serverbehaviour/editoperation.js:taglist[j]type has no properties." error when modifying the INSERT TO RECORD behaviour.<BR>4. My database stores the literal not the value of the form. any idea.for example. <BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="paymeth" value="cc"&#062; Credit Card<BR>&#060;input type="radio" name="paymeth" value="dd"&#062; Direct Debit<BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="Shipvia" value=paymeth&#062; or<BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="Shipvia" value="&#060;%request.form("paymeth")%&#062;"&#062 ; !-- but this results to an empty record.<BR>... somewhere on top of my code: columnfield = "&#124Shipvia&#124value"<BR>please also send reply to lothor@hotmail.com<BR>thank you. a beginner in ASP.

Default Since nobody else has answered...

It&#039;s not so much that these are challenging but that most of us don&#039;t use Ultradev and they seem to be specific to it.<BR><BR>Questions 2 and 3, for example, I have not a clue what to tell you. Question 2 is obviously an Ultradev usage question. And question 3 seems to be related to some ".js" file that Ultradev is including in your page. <BR><BR>Question 1 would be easy to track down, probably, if you&#039;re willing to abandon Ultradev for that purpose.<BR><BR>Finally, I don&#039;t even understand what you are asking on question 4. I don&#039;t know what you meant "stores the literal". *What* literal? And that hidden Shipvia field...if you really have two hidden fields with the same name in the same form, you have a real problem. <BR><BR>