Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039;d like to know how to, after manipulating data in a recordset, store the manipulated data into the database?<BR><BR>Here&#039;s the scenario. I pull a recordset for a query looking IN (x,y), so it displays two rows of data on the screen. Inside the recordset, there is an "Amount" field, which gets manipulated in the loop, and stored as the "AdjAmount" variable.<BR><BR>So x has $60 for its "Amount", and $58.50 for its "AdjAmount".<BR>y has $50 for its "Amount", and has $46.00 for its "AdjAmount".<BR><BR>I don&#039;t know how to post it to the next page so that it can put that into an insert statement when:<BR>a) There can be anywhere from one to many records returned in the recordset<BR>b) Even if I used hidden input fields and posted the AdjAmount to the next page, how to associate it with record x or record y.<BR><BR>Can anyone please help? I am stuck, as I have exhausted my knowledge of ASP at this point.<BR><BR>Also, if this post didn&#039;t make sense, please let me know what to clarify. Thanks.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Willis