I am writing a bulletin board application and I want to be able to open a recordset and add a record to it, then access the information in the recordset. I have writtent the following code but it always terminates with the error message &#039ADO could not find the object in the collection corresponding to the name or ordinal reference requested by the application&#039:<BR><BR>&#060;%@ LANGUAGE="VBScript" &#037;&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;!-- #include File = adovbs.inc --><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR> Set objDBConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR><BR> objDBConn.Open("BulletinBoard")<BR><BR> Set rsMessages = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR> rsMessages.Open "Messages", objDBConn, adOpenDynamic, adLockPessimistic, adCmdTable<BR><BR> Dim astrFieldNames(2)<BR> Dim astrFieldValues(2)<BR><BR> astrFieldNames(0) = "UserName"<BR> astrFieldValues(0) = username<BR><BR> astrFieldNames(1) = "CategoryID"<BR> astrFieldValues(1) = categoryid<BR><BR> rsMessages.AddNew astrFieldNames, astrFieldValues<BR> &#039Error: line will not evalute<BR><BR> rsMessages.Close<BR> objDBConn.Close<BR><BR>&#037;&#062;<BR><BR>Am I using the wrong syntax or could it be I haven&#039t loaded the correct .dll on my server?