Hi,<BR> <BR>Thanks a lot for your Article : http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/070302-1.shtml<BR> <BR>I still have a problem because a DataSet is the result of a function in my Web Service (and not a simple int value like your sample).<BR><BR>I would like to consume it from Classic ASP.<BR><BR>It appears to be an object, but I don&#039;t know what methods or property to use<BR>(.eof doesn&#039;t exists for exemple)<BR><BR>He his the .asmx :<BR>--------- Code .asmx --------<BR>&#060;%@ WebService Language="VB" Class="ClsMedicaments"%&#062;<BR>Imports System.Web.Services<BR>Imports System.Data<BR>Imports System.Data.SqlClient<BR>Imports System.Configuration<BR><BR>Public Class ClsMedicaments<BR><BR> Private Function GetDataSet(strSQL as String) as DataSet<BR> &#039;1. Create a connection<BR> Dim connectionString As String = "server=&#039;localhost&#039;; user id=&#039;sa&#039;;<BR>password=&#039;&#039;; Database=&#039;DrClic_Medicaments&#039;"<BR> Dim myConnection as New SqlConnection(ConnectionString)<BR><BR> &#039;2. Create the command object, passing in the SQL string<BR> Dim myCommand as New SqlCommand(strSQL, myConnection)<BR><BR> myConnection.Open()<BR><BR> &#039;3. Create the DataAdapter<BR> Dim myDataAdapter as New SqlDataAdapter()<BR> myDataAdapter.SelectCommand = myCommand<BR><BR><BR> &#039;4. Populate the DataSet and close the connection<BR> Dim myDataSet as New DataSet()<BR> myDataAdapter.Fill(myDataSet)<BR> myConnection.Close()<BR><BR> &#039;Return the DataSet<BR> Return myDataSet<BR> End Function<BR><BR> &#060;WebMethod()&#062; Public Function GetLstMedicaments(strNom as String) As<BR>DataSet<BR> Dim queryString As String = "EXEC spMedicaments_LstMedicNomSimple "<BR>& strNom<BR> Return GetDataSet(queryString)<BR> End Function<BR><BR>End Class<BR>-------- End Code .asmx ----------<BR><BR>And here is the code in Classi ASP to Call the WS with SOAP (I use Soap 3 !)<BR><BR>-------- Classic ASP code to Call WS over SOAP ---------<BR>Public Function GetLstMedicament(intNum)<BR> SET objSoapClient = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")<BR> objSoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True<BR><BR> &#039; needs to be updated with the url of your Web Service WSDL and is<BR> &#039; followed by the Web Service name<BR> Call objSoapClient.mssoapinit(http://localhost/WebServices/WsMedicaments.asmx?WSDL","ClsMedicaments)<BR><BR> &#039; use the SOAP object to call the Web Method Required<BR> Set GetLstMedicament = objSoapClient.GetLstMedicament(intNum)<BR>End Function<BR>-------------------<BR><BR>The "Set GetDetMedicament " is required because the result is an object.<BR>But what are the methods, I don&#039;t know...<BR><BR>Maybe I should not use a dataset but something else. But what ?<BR><BR>Thx for your help.<BR>Regards,<BR>Jacques PYRAT<BR>