debug script for session check

Thread: debug script for session check

Default debug script for session check

this relates to an asp protected set of client rooms/folders on my website. <BR><BR>I have a check.asp page which logs the user in to a session tagged 0 - 8 based on their level in the login.mdb.<BR><BR>session 0 is for admin which should be able to browse all 8 folders, while session 1-8 are locked to their rooms.<BR><BR>all seems to be well accept for the code i have checking in the client its kicking me out...bear with me pls...i&#039;m a complete newbie. code follows:-<BR><BR>&#060;%Response.Buffer=TRUE%&#062;<BR>&#06 0;%IF session("okeydokey0") = FALSE OR session("okeydokey1") = FALSE THEN Response.Redirect "default.asp"%&#062;<BR><BR>tried this also:-<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>IF session("okeydokey0") = True Then <BR>Response.Redirect "../admin.asp"<BR>ElseIf session("okeydokey1") = True THEN <BR>Response.Redirect "default.asp"<BR>Else<BR>Response.Redirect "../default.htm"<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>the logic is that if admin or session0 arives at any of the client/desfault.asp pages they should be allowed to stay. Also if the session# corresponds with this script they should be able to remain also...everyone else is choofed back upto ../default.htm to login.<BR><BR>Would be greatly appreciative of any suggestions! :)<BR><BR>regards<BR>Ash

Default RE: debug script for session check

&#060;%IF session("okeydokey0") = FALSE AND session("okeydokey1") = FALSE THEN Response.Redirect "default.asp"%&#062;