I had similar problems also. I finally resorted to copy and paste. But I found found something interesting while copy sp's from one to another. One of my sp's had become invalid due to column name change in a table. When I tried to save the pasted sp, I recv'd syntax errors. It made me wonder if this sp prevented the import of all the sp from one server to the other. Just an idea.
Right click the SP<BR>All tasks<BR>Generate SQL Script...<BR>select the options you require<BR>Save<BR>Open QA on the next server<BR>Open saved file<BR>Run<BR><BR>Alternatively, if you can connect to both the target dbs<BR><BR>Right click the database you want to import into<BR>All Tasks<BR>Import data<BR>Connect to database you want to copy from<BR>Connect to database you want to copy to<BR>select copy objects<BR>DESLECT copy all objects<BR>SELECT objects<BR>DESELECT tick boxes EXCEPT stored procs<BR>Select All<BR>Check<BR>OK<BR>NEXT<BR>NEXT<BR>Finish