Problem inserting values to MS Access DB

Thread: Problem inserting values to MS Access DB

Default Problem inserting values to MS Access DB

Hi all, <BR>I have problems inserting batch SQL Query to the Access 2000 DB. The SQL code are built in a VB COM application. I am able to insert these values to MS SQL Server 7.0 without any problems. The error message which I am getting while trying to insert 2 rows to a table a simple 2 column table is; <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Missing semicolon (;) at end of SQL statement. -2147217900 <BR>I tried inserting ";" at the end of each statement but in vein. <BR>I am connecting to access DB using OLE DB connection string giving Access MDB Drivers. Also, this is being checked from a ASP application running on PWS on MS Windows 98 machine. <BR>Thanks in advance.

Default No code, no ideas

Show your code.<BR><BR>Also, be sure to do a <BR> Response.Write "DEBUG: SQL is " & SQL & "&#060;HR&#062;"<BR>to display the actual SQL code you are using.<BR><BR>Also: You should be using the JET OLE DB driver, instead of the Access driver. It&#039;s much much closer to the capatbilites of SQL Server.<BR><BR>