Real Time Tracking?

Thread: Real Time Tracking?

Default Real Time Tracking?

Hello!<BR><BR>IIS allows a person to see how many users are currently on each site. I have several "sites" in one site, ie.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Is there a way, using ASP (probably with Session and Application variables) to have a real time tracker so I know how many people are in the bob folder, jim folder, etc...? Originally I thought, I should have an application variable for each folder, so everytime a user goes into the index.asp of that folder the application variable would go up by one, by if they left the browser, and left, the application variable would not decrease. Any ideas? Thanks for any help!<BR><BR>

Default RE: Real Time Tracking?

if you have another session variable, say Session("folder"),<BR>you can do something like this<BR>/bob/index.asp<BR>Session("folder")="bob"<BR>Applicatio n("BobCount")=Application("BobCount") + 1<BR><BR>/global.asa<BR>Sub Session_OnEnd<BR>If Session("folder")="bob" then<BR> Application("BobCount")= Application("BobCount") - 1<BR>else<BR>....<BR>end sub<BR><BR>But I think there are problems with this Session_OnEnd....