Hello,<BR><BR>I&#039;m currently trying to use a cookie, that is used on multiple subdomains, so you don&#039;t have to log on on every subdomain you come.<BR><BR>I read some tutorials, but I can&#039;t get it right.<BR><BR>My Cookie is set as follows; (code is from a message board)<BR><BR>Response.Cookies("Forum")("UserID") = strUserCode<BR>Response.Cookies("Forum")("Hide") = CBool(Request.Form("ActiveUsers"))<BR><BR>My Domain is WWW.INSIDEGAMER.NL, so my cookie object for domain should something like this I thought;<BR>Response.Cookies("UserID").Domain = ".insidegamer.nl"<BR><BR>I can log in, but when I log out, I&#039;m still logged in on my subdomain, when I log in with an other useraccount, on my sub domain I am still logged in with the other one. So I don&#039;t know where it goes wrong, with the login, or is there something in the code for the cookie when I logout, where I have to add something?<BR><BR>I don&#039;t have many experience with cookies, so perhaps I&#039;m doing it all wrong.<BR><BR>Already thanx alot for the one who can help me!<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Jaap