I am building a page that generates a final price for purchase on a product based on selections from several select menus. These menus have their contents dynamically generated from a database. The value of each item in the select menu contains a unique ID for that item. In the same row in the database as the unique ID are columns for part name, price, and description. What I want to figure out how to do is:<BR><BR> How can I retrieve information from the database for the item that has been selected?<BR><BR>For example, if the unique value was 1234, how can I search the database for the record and then save the values in each of the columns of that record to a separate variable?<BR><BR>My database looks something like this<BR><BR>----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>partID-----partName-----description-----price-----<BR>----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>h-109 &#124&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;hulahoop&nbsp;& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;yadayada&nbsp;&nbsp;&# 124&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$5&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;&nbsp;&#124<BR>j-p6&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;j umprope&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;&nbsp;ya dayada&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb sp;$6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124<BR>bb-7&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ba sketball&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;yadayada&nbsp;&#124 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$7&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&#124<BR>ygi-8&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;&nbsp;yougettheidea&nbsp;&nbsp;& #124&nbsp;yadayada&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124&nbsp;&nbsp;$8& nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&#124<BR><BR><BR><BR>I hope that isn’t to confusing. If anyone could give me some info or a link to a website I’d greatly appreciate it. I have been unable to find something on it so far, but I’ll keep looking.<BR><BR> <BR><BR>Thanks a lot in advance<BR>