I have created some tables in my DB that use many inner joins. I have a Stored Procedure statement that allows me to find records according to DeptID. Here is the sql in my Stored Procedure statement:<BR><BR><BR>SELECT dbo.DepartmentWEB.*, dbo.InternalLinks.LinkName AS InternalLinkName, dbo.InternalLinks.UrlLocation AS InternalURL, <BR> dbo.ExternalLinks.LinkName AS ExternalLinkName, dbo.ExternalLinks.UrlLocation AS ExternalURL, dbo.Departments.DeptEmail AS DeptEmail, <BR> dbo.Images.*, dbo.Departments.DeptName AS DeptName<BR>FROM dbo.DepartmentWEB INNER JOIN<BR> dbo.Department_CROSS_ExternalLinks ON dbo.DepartmentWEB.DeptID = dbo.Department_CROSS_ExternalLinks.DeptID INNER JOIN<BR> dbo.Department_CROSS_InternalLinks ON dbo.DepartmentWEB.DeptID = dbo.Department_CROSS_InternalLinks.DeptID INNER JOIN<BR> dbo.ExternalLinks ON dbo.Department_CROSS_ExternalLinks.ExternalLinksID = dbo.ExternalLinks.ExternalLinksID INNER JOIN<BR> dbo.InternalLinks ON dbo.Department_CROSS_InternalLinks.InternalLinksID = dbo.InternalLinks.InternalLinksID INNER JOIN<BR> dbo.Departments ON dbo.DepartmentWEB.DeptID = dbo.Departments.DeptID INNER JOIN<BR> dbo.Department_CROSS_Images ON dbo.DepartmentWEB.DeptID = dbo.Department_CROSS_Images.DeptID INNER JOIN<BR> dbo.Images ON dbo.Department_CROSS_Images.ImageID = dbo.Images.ImageID<BR><BR>WHERE <BR> ( @DeptID = @DeptID)<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Here is the ASP:<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>Dim cmdDept__DeptID<BR>cmdDept__DeptID = ""<BR>if(Request.QueryString("DeptID") &#060;&#062; "") then cmdDept__DeptID = Request.QueryString("DeptID")<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR>&# 060;%<BR><BR>set cmdDept = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>cmdDept.Ac tiveConnection = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=gripaWeb_reader;Password=reader;Initial Catalog=GRIPANET;Data Source=HUMBOLDT75"<BR>cmdDept.CommandText = "dbo.sp_select_departments"<BR>cmdDept.Command Type = 4<BR>cmdDept.CommandTimeout = 0<BR>cmdDept.Prepared = true<BR>cmdDept.Parameters.Append cmdDept.CreateParameter("RETURN_VALUE", 3, 4)<BR>cmdDept.Parameters.Append cmdDept.CreateParameter("@DeptID", 3, 1,4,cmdDept__DeptID)<BR>set rsDept = cmdDept.Execute<BR>rsDept_numRows = 0<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>The issue becomes when I want to display certain data from certain tables. There are tables for instance (InternalLinks) Table that use another table (Department_CROSS_internalLinks) as a cross-reference table between Departments table and InternalLinks table. There could be many records in this cross-reference table that would produce multiple records for the same DeptID. This is fine just as long as I can now LOOP through the tables that I’m Cross Referencing in order to grab all the content from them. There are 3 tables where this occurs<BR><BR>Department_CROSS_InternalLinks – InternalLinks<BR>Department_CROSS_ExternalLinks – ExternalLinks<BR>Department_CROSS_Images – Images<BR><BR>Here are two different ways I thought this could be accomplished. The problem is that they don’t work.<BR><BR>1)<BR>&#060;% <BR>Do While Not rsDept.EOF <BR>%&#062; <BR>&#060;%=rsDept("InternalLinkName") & "<BR>"%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>rsDept.MoveNext <BR>Loop <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Produces:<BR>Error Type:<BR>ADODB.Field (0x80020009)<BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.<BR><BR>2)<BR>&#060;% <BR>For i = 0 To rsDept("DeptID") <BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;%&#039;=rsDept("InternalLinkN ame") & "<BR>"%&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>conn.Execute SQL<BR>Next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Produces:<BR>Repeats the same first record (InternalLinkName) instead of searching through the cross-reference table and grabbing all records.<BR><BR>I want to be able to loop through certain columns to return the information.<BR><BR>Sorry to be ignorant but I know that I’m almost there and I’m probably overlooking something that’s really easy however any help would help. Thanks<BR><BR><BR>