I have a form that reads records from an Access database from an HTML request form using ASP. The first time I submit the form, it works just fine. The second time I submit the form within about a minute of the first submission I get an Unspecified error on the highlighted line of code below: <BR><BR>Dim objConn, objRS, strSQL, strDSN<BR>&#039;Creating the Recordset Object<BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR>&#03 9;Creating your SQL Request as a string<BR>strSQL = "SELECT * FROM Reps ORDER BY Rep"<BR><BR>&#039;Creating a DSN-Less connection to your Database <BR>strDSN = "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ="&Server.MapPath("../salesadmin.mdb") & ";"<BR><BR>&#039;Open the connection<BR>objConn.Open strDSN &#039;******* ERROR LINE<BR><BR>&#039;Open your recordset<BR>objRS.Open strSQL, objConn, 2, 3<BR><BR>Futher down in my code, both the connection and the recordset are closed and set to nothing. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me with this. chrisshain was helping me, but i may have took to long to respond yesterday and lost his gracious help. I hope not.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Brandon<BR>bbeltz@atx.c om