Hi,<BR><BR>I have a multilingual site where the language is stored in a session variable, "lang_pref". Users have the option to switch language on-the-fly by clicking on different links in the header of each page.<BR><BR>Example:<BR>href="setlang.asp?qslang_ pref=en"<BR>href="setlang.asp?qslang_pref=sv"<BR>e tc...<BR><BR>setlang.asp sets the new value for "lang_pref" and send the user back to the page they came from:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>If Request("qslang_pref") &#060;&#062; "" then<BR>Session("lang_pref") = Request("qslang_pref")<BR>End if<BR>Response.Redirect(Request.ServerVariables("H TTP_REFERER"))<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Now I would like to have the option to redirect them to a different path (depending on the new value of "lang_pref") but with the same filename and query string. And this should only be done if the user comes from a file in a specific path. Example<BR><BR>User comes from "path1/en/yy.asp?xx" clicks<BR>"href="setlang.asp?qslang_pref=sv"". "lang_pref" is changed to "sv" and the user should be redirected to "path1/sv/yy.asp?xx". If the user comes from a different path like "path2/bb.asp?dd" they should be sent back to the same page after the new value for "lang_pref" has been set.<BR><BR>How do I modify the code in setlang.asp to achieve this?<BR><BR>Any help is appreciated<BR>Hannes<BR>