problem in uploading file using ASP

Thread: problem in uploading file using ASP

Default problem in uploading file using ASP

hi<BR><BR>i have a problem in Uploading a file using ASP. Means i have created an HTML form and in that there is a file selection box. When i submit this form , an ASP file is called and the file is uploaded on the server where this asp page runs. Now i have created a server component and call this component from the asp page like shown below. <BR>"<BR>&#060;HTML&#062;&#060;HEAD&#062;&#060;TIT LE&#062;UploadReceive.asp example file&#060;/TITLE&#062;&#060;/HEAD&#062;&#060;BODY&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> <BR>Set ObjUpload = Server.CreateObject("UploadProject.UploadClass") <BR>ObjUpload.DoUpload<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;/BODY&#062;&#060;/HTML&#062;<BR><BR>-----<BR>i created a proejct called UploadProject and class named UploadClass under that project. But when i tried to call asp file than it gives me an erros in the line of <BR>"<BR>Set ObjUpload = Server.CreateObject("UploadProject.UploadClass") <BR>"<BR><BR>and the erros are like these :<BR>"<BR>Server object error &#039;ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039;<BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed<BR><BR>/JournalSeries/development/UploadReceive.asp, line 6<BR><BR>Invalid class string<BR>"<BR><BR>so can anybody guide me how to solve this problem ?<BR>thx<BR>Pinkesh

Default If you created a vbscript class

called Uploadclass then you need to say<BR><BR>Set ObjUpload = new UploadClass<BR><BR>Now if you created a VB project/class and compiled it to a .dll. Then you need to register it on your web server using regsrv32.exe . <BR><BR>I wasn&#039;t clear on exactly what you were doing ; )<BR><BR>Pete<BR><BR>