IIS 5.1 Queues CDONTS Mails

Thread: IIS 5.1 Queues CDONTS Mails

Default IIS 5.1 Queues CDONTS Mails

Hi,<BR>I&#039;v got windows XP and am using IIS5.1, when i try to send an email using CDONTS, the IIS puts them all in the c:InetpubmailrootQueue directory and does not send them out. YES i have registered the CDONTS.dll with windows. And my code is realy simple. Just a few lines nessary to send an email.<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim cdo<BR>set cdo = server.createobject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR>cdo.From = "someone@yahoo.com"<BR>cdo.to = "someone@hotmail.com"<BR>cdo.subject = "some subject"<BR>cdo.Body = "Some Body Content"<BR>cdo.send<BR>set cdo = nothing<BR><BR>response.write("Email Sent!!")<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>My code does exactly this, except for the email address are real, and yes i have hard coded them in my script. And this is the only script i run.The same script runs fine when i use it from a windows2K machine, but when i use it on my XP Professional mAchine it jsut queues my email. If some one know&#039;s the solution to this night mare of mine, please do reply and if possible please do send me an email as well. my email is saaedb@hotmail.com<BR>with regards<BR>Saaed<BR><BR>%&#062;

Default Can't use CDONTS with winxp locally...