Hi Folks,<BR> I am using excel in my application to open a CSV file that contains data then format the style of the excel sheet #I am producing. However, even thought I am saving the file as an excel file it still does not seem to release the original csv file because when I go to use it again I Get permission denied. The code is given below:<BR><BR> duosdoc.Workbooks.opentext "C:111.csv" &#039;"\ho163sInetpub_esbnetDuos\" & "Template.xls"<BR> <BR> With duosdoc.Worksheets("111").Pagesetup<BR> .LeftHeader = _<BR> Chr(10) & "&""Arial,Bold""&8Supplier::" & supplierout & Chr(10) & "Billing Period::" & period & Chr(10) &#039;--& "DUoS Code::" & codeout & Chr(10)<BR> .CenterHeader = "&""Arial,Bold""&11ESB DUoS Charges" <BR> .Zoom = 110<BR> .Orientation = 2<BR> .CenterFooter = "Page &P of &N"<BR> .RightFooter = "&D"<BR> End With<BR><BR>duosdoc.Worksheets("111").SaveAs "P:DuosFiles\" & supplier & "_" & period & "_" & codeout & ".xls", 43<BR><BR> duosdoc.Workbooks.close "C:111.csv"<BR> duosdoc.application.quit<BR> set duosdoc = nothing <BR> ReportForm.Actiontaken.value = NULL<BR><BR>Any help is much appreciated.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR>Neil <BR><BR>