We&#039;re trying to make sense of Verisign&#039;s code for interacting with their online payment system. I have everything working properly, except that I want to create a confirmation page with a script to capture the approval code. Their test page for transaction confirmation looks like this:<BR><BR>&#039;loop until we&#039;re done processing the entire string<BR>Do while Len(curString) &#060;&#062; 0<BR><BR> &#039;get the next name value pair<BR><BR> if InStr(curString,"&") Then<BR> varString = Left(curString, InStr(curString , "&" ) -1)<BR> else<BR> varString = curString<BR> end if<BR> <BR> Response.Write "<BR>"<BR> <BR> &#039;get the name part of the name/value pair<BR> name = Left(varString, InStr(varString, "=" ) -1)<BR> <BR> &#039;get the value out of the name/value pair<BR> value = Right(varString, Len(varString) - (Len(name)+1))<BR> <BR> &#039;write out the name/value pair in "name = value" format<BR> Response.Write name<BR> response.write " = "<BR> Response.Write value<BR> <BR> &#039;Response.Write "<BR>"<BR> <BR> &#039;skip over the &<BR> if Len(curString) &#060;&#062; Len(varString) Then <BR> curString = Right(curString, Len(curString) - (Len(varString)+1))<BR> else<BR> curString = ""<BR> end if<BR>Loop<BR><BR>How do I extract the variables into a data format I can use with my database? I&#039;m looking for something comparable to a Request.Form variable, I guess. <BR><BR>I&#039;m sure the answer is staring me in the face, but I don&#039;t have enough experience to see it! And, like most, the Verisign manual is no help.