Adding user to group by using ADSI scripting

Thread: Adding user to group by using ADSI scripting

Default Adding user to group by using ADSI scripting

Hi,<BR>I want to set authentication to access the images..means one should not get the image if he gives the physical path in the url.i want to do this by giving authntication to folder by using ADSI scripting.but i was getting unspecified error..i think i am lacing in doing privilage settings to the asp files.pls guide me to set the properties for the asp files in which script is written..or any else....<BR>The error ..<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>(0x800708AD)<BR>/fema/html/addug.asp, line 21<BR><BR><BR>line21-Set User = GetObject("WinNT://Webworx/Fema,user") <BR>the code...<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>Dim Group <BR>Dim GroupName <BR>Dim GroupDomain <BR>Dim User <BR>Dim UserName <BR>Dim UserDomain <BR><BR>GroupName = "Fema" <BR>GroupDomain = "Group" <BR>UserName = "fema1" <BR>UserDomain = "" <BR><BR> Set User = GetObject("WinNT://Webworx/Fema,user") <BR> &#039;Set User = GetObject("WinNT://"& UserDomain &"/"& UserName &",user") <BR> Set Group = GetObject("WinNT://"& GroupDomain &"/"& GroupName &",group") <BR> Group.Add(User.ADsPath) <BR><BR>Group.SetInfo <BR>%&#062; <BR>...Mangesh...

Default Crosspost. <eop>