Taking print on printed stationary

Thread: Taking print on printed stationary

Default Taking print on printed stationary

I am developing a project using asp, to provide printed fees receipt for college students. All data related to students will store in databases & automatic fees will calculated based on student&#039;s class. <BR><BR>Fees receipt is partially ready made (mean receipt contains name of college, different headers (only headers not amount) of fees like date, name, etc. Problem is I have to use this partially ready made receipt to print figure on it like name of student in front of name, date of payment in front of date. <BR><BR>How I can implement this using asp so that amount should be printed on correct place on partially ready made receipt? Hope my language is not hard to understand

Default It takes mostly some..

.. guess work.<BR><BR>I worked on a project where we created tables and laid the data in at the appropriate places. It must have tooken a couple hundred print-outs to get the layout correct.<BR><BR>A better solution would be to use a product like ActivePDF (advertisement to the left) and create a PDF. You will have MUCH better control over the layout.

Default RE: Taking print on printed stationary

The partially ready made receipts are in HTML base format right..?