I have what I imagine to be an incredibly easy to answer question. I need a recordset object that contains all my users or computers so that I can reference/verify/alter information that I store about each domain object in other databases. I do it all through the web, which doesn&#039;t seem to have the same access to domain information that running a local VBScript does.<BR><BR>In VBScript the following code will give me what I need:<BR>========================================= ==============<BR>Set oADConnection = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set oADCommand = CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>Set oRoot = GetObject("LDAP://RootDSE")<BR>oADConnection.Provider = "ADsDSOObject"<BR>oADConnection.Open = "Active Directory Provider"<BR>Set oADCommand.ActiveConnection = oADConnection<BR>sDomain = oRoot.Get("DefaultNamingContext")<BR>sClass = "computer"<BR>sQuery = "SELECT Name from &#039;LDAP://" & sDomain & "&#039; WHERE objectClass = &#039;" & sClass & "&#039;"<BR>oADCommand.CommandText = sQuery<BR>Set oResults = oADCommand.Execute<BR>============================ ===========================<BR><BR>But when I paste this code into one of my web pages, I get an error executing the command (the last line of the script above) as follows:<BR>====================================== =================<BR>Provider error &#039;80040e37&#039; <BR><BR>Table does not exist. <BR><BR>/db_clean.asp, line 66 <BR>============================================== =========<BR><BR>What am I doing wrong? Is this question too amateur for this user group? If so, just let me know.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Sean McGilloway