SP error

Thread: SP error

Default SP error

This is my Error, SP and CODE:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword &#039;convert&#039;.<BR>/test/test2.asp, line 7<BR><BR>CREATE PROCEDURE spInsertSubject<BR> (<BR> @subject_discription varchar(50),<BR> @member_of varchar(50),<BR> @user_id uniqueidentifier<BR> )<BR>AS<BR><BR>SET NOCOUNT ON<BR><BR>DECLARE @tempID uniqueidentifier<BR><BR>SET @tempID = NewID()<BR><BR>INSERT INTO Subject (subject_id, subject_discription, user_id, member_of) VALUES<BR> (@tempID, @subject_discription, @user_id, @member_of)<BR><BR>SELECT @tempID<BR>GO<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>di m objdbconn, rs<BR><BR>set objdbconn = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objdbco nn.Open Session("ConnectionString")<BR>set rs = objdbconn.Execute("spInsertSubject &#039;taal&#039;, convert(uniqueidentifier,&#039;" & Session("userid") & "&#039;)")<BR>Response.Write rs.Fields(0).Value<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>whats wrong?

Default RE: SP error

The only thing that I can see that might be a problem is that you haven&#039;t specified a value for one of the SP parameters, but I&#039;m not sure if I would expect that to thow this error.