Hi, I have a problem. I need to work with Stored procedure(SP) in Oracle. It has 3 parameters, 2 input and 1 output. <BR>The data type of the input parameters is VARCHAR2(without length) and data type of output parameters is TABLE OF NUMBER(2).<BR>I have a ASP page that call this SP, but it has this error:<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>ADODB.Command (0x800A0BB9)<BR>Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.<BR><BR>My ASP page is:<BR>&#060;%<BR>set objCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>objCmd.Act iveConnection = MM_BOSS_STRING<BR>objCmd.CommandType = 1<BR>objCmd.CommandText = "{Call actionallowed(?,?,{resultset 500,status})}"<BR>objCmd.CommandTimeout = 0<BR>objCmd.Prepared = false<BR>&#039;set param1=objCmd.CreateParameter("groupname", adVarChar, adParamInput,, grupo)<BR> set param1=objCmd.CreateParameter("groupname", adVarChar, adParamInput,,grupo)<BR>objCmd.Parameters.Append param1<BR>set param2=objCmd.CreateParameter("action", adVarChar, adParamInput,,accion)<BR>objCmd.Parameters.Append param2<BR><BR>set rs=objCmd.Execute()<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>I&#039;m not sure that adVarChar is the data type correpoding with VARCHAR2 of Oracle data type. I tried with adBST but it´s the same,the asp page has a error too.<BR><BR>Please,if can you help me, thank you.<BR><BR>Bye...<BR>ATRAK<BR><BR>