First off, many thanks to Bill for alllll your help yesterday. I&#039;ve been teaching myself ASP, VBScript, and so my methods aren&#039;t very orthodox :) I beg my higher-ups for training, but do they listen? nooooo!<BR><BR>Basically what I am doing is this... I am comparing the "day" of the date in the database with the day of the month on the page.. if the date matches, then I am outputting a code to the page... So eventually, there will be a complete row, the columns being the days of the month, and a code in the columns where the dates match... let me walk you through the code. <BR>I need help structuring the do while loop on the dbhandle -- you&#039;ll see what i mean, i think. I have it where it will do the output correctly, put it in the right place in the row, but for only the first entry in the database... <BR><BR>Anyway, here is my code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>SQL = "SELECT * FROM selected WHERE anum = &#039;" & anum _ <BR> & "&#039; AND Month(ptodate) = 1 " _ <BR> & " AND Year(ptodate) = 2002 " _ <BR> & " ORDER BY Day(ptodate)" <BR>set dbhandle = Conn.Execute(SQL)<BR><BR>janday = 1<BR><BR>For janday = 1 TO 31 <BR><BR>If CINT(day(dbhandle(2)) = janday) then<BR>response.write(dbhandle(3))<BR>end if<BR><BR>Next<BR><BR>%&#062;