Problem in CDONTS

Thread: Problem in CDONTS

Default Problem in CDONTS

Hi,<BR>I am tring to send mail with attachment using CDONTS.NewMail object.<BR>this is code,<BR><BR>Set objMyMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR>objMyMail.To = Request.Form("mailto")<BR>objMyMail.From = Request.Form("mailfrom")<BR>objMyMail.Subject = Request.Form("mailsubject")<BR>objMyMail.Body = Request.Form("mailbody")<BR>objMyMail.AttachFile(R equest.Form("mailattachment"))<BR>objMyMail.Send<B R>Set objMyMail = Nothing<BR><BR>i am getting the following error<BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR>HTTP 500 - Internal server error <BR>Internet Explorer<BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR>if i comment the following line,<BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR>objMyMail.AttachFile(Request.Form("mailattachm ent"))<BR>----------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>its working perfectly. can anyone tell me, whats the problem and solution for this.<BR><BR>thanks in advance<BR><BR>Murugesan.

Default RE: Problem in CDONTS

what does ur request.form("mailattachment") carry?