Hello folks,<BR><BR>This is my first time here and frankly, I love the forum already! *WHY* didn&#039t I know about this years ago? Anyway... I have a new project w/a 7-days-from-now deadline. It involves online forms, validating certain fields and emailing the information to an email address.<BR><BR>Problems are: 1) I don&#039t know ASP from Adam. 2) I don&#039t have a clue how to tell if my client has CDO &#039initialized&#039 on his end. 3) I don&#039t know how to validate form fields using ASP. 4) I&#039m not altogether sure I&#039m using the interface into CDO correctly to even send the email. (I&#039m using several examples found on this forum and none seem to be working, so I&#039m assuming CDO isn&#039t initialized on his end (assume being the operative word -- I may be fubar&#039ing somewhere too)).<BR><BR>All-in-All, I&#039m in a pickle, and it&#039s not a sweet-pickle either.<BR><BR>I&#039m a miva (formerly known as htmlscript) coder using their builtin MvSMTP and MvPOP tags, and have never dealt with ASP until now. I will say one thing, I&#039m gonna start reading up heavily on it because what I&#039ve seen so far, I really like!<BR><BR>But, for now, I need some very detailed and very quick help on forms, validating fields, providing an error page with a refresh of the form in case errors were found, emailing the response (1 to the &#039form owner&#039 and another to the viewer) and providing a confirmation page at the end...<BR><BR>Can somebody help?!?! Pretty please....<BR><BR>Thanks in advance for any and all responses...