DTS question!

Thread: DTS question!

Default DTS question!

Hi, <BR><BR>I have the following code to execute a DTS <BR>Const DTSSQLStgFlag_Default = 0<BR> Const DTSStepExecResult_Failure = 1<BR> <BR> Dim oPkg, oStep, sMessage, bStatus<BR> <BR> Set oPkg = Server.CreateObject("DTS.Package")<BR> Response.Write Server.MapPath("DTS_Temp.dts")<BR> oPkg.LoadFromStorageFile "c:DTS_Temp.dts","","","",""<BR><BR> oPkg.Execute()<BR> <BR>I have saved the DTS in C: drive. But when I run it from asp page the above code gives me the following error though the path to the file is right....<BR>Microsoft Data Transformation Services (DTS) Package (0x80030002)<BR>The system cannot find the file specified. <BR>Any help would be greatly appreciated!<BR>

Default RE: DTS question!

My suggestion would be to save your DTS to the repository and autoschedule it<BR>This means that the Server Agent can then be used...<BR>Go into Server Agent and open the File you find there and set the schedule to null... You should see that easily enought<BR>then you can call the DTS via Scheduler on your ASP page using<BR><BR>objConn.Execute "USE MSDB"<BR>EXEC sp_start_job @job_id =&#039;{78B56C47-38A5-11D5-8981-005004077838}&#039; <BR><BR>Where the Job_id is the one in the Scheduler<BR>