Easy stylesheets question

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Easy stylesheets question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969

    Default Easy stylesheets question

    I thought that IE supported a stylesheet that allows one to display text vertically, but I can&#039;t seem to find it. Am I wrong?<BR><BR>For example: This is a test<BR><BR>Would be:<BR>T<BR>h<BR>i<BR>s<BR><BR>i<BR>s<BR><BR>a<BR> <BR>t<BR>e<BR>s<BR>t<BR>

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969

    Default RE: Easy stylesheets question

    as far as I know, no such stle exists

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts