submit the form after validations

Thread: submit the form after validations

Default submit the form after validations

I need to submit a form(search page), so that it should pass the data to next page(search results). Before passing the data, I need to validate the data. What I am doing is, I am invoking a javascript validation routine for validating the data whenever the form is submit. After validating, I am going to the search page by using the command "window.location.href=results.asp?value1=".... By doing like this, all the values whatever I am passing are displayed on the address bar. Is there any way to restrict displaying the passed values??<BR><BR>My basic task is to validate the data from the form and then sending that data to the search results page, but don&#039;t want to see the passed values on the address bar.<BR><BR>thanks for your help.

Default RE: submit the form after validations

Jim,<BR><BR>Perhaps check out the following:<BR><BR>Javascript Field Validations -- Client Side Scripting by Nannette Thacker<BR><BR><BR>Form Validation Using Javascript - 9/19/1998<BR><BR><BR>Best regards,<BR>J. Paul Schmidt - ASP Web Developer<BR> - To put live data on the Web...<BR><BR><BR>