Bill, let's pick it back up

Thread: Bill, let's pick it back up

Default Bill, let's pick it back up

I got the loop code from God through a post on the Advanced board yesterday (<BR><BR>I&#039;m sure he had little idea what incredible web I&#039;d be weaving. Nevertheless, I ended up using that code with my RS calls in the middle. Again, being the money grubbing venturist I am, I scoped this project with little knowledge of ASP and SQL. I motored through much of it using WROX and other books before hitting this board for this specific problem.<BR><BR>As nasty as it is, it delivers the information I need. I&#039;d like to optimize it, but I&#039;m now on a time crunch. My last delimma is the conversion of the returned dates and totals to a csv file. I hope you can point me in the right direction. Thanks again for being patient.

Default After looking at it again...

...and *FINALLY* realizing what you are trying to do...I&#039;ve changed my mind again!<BR><BR>This is *NOT* simple. Oh, the ASP code is dirt simple. But the SQL code is certainly not!<BR><BR>Let&#039;s take this offline. Email me: Bill AT ClearviewDesign DOT com<BR><BR>And my apologies for misunderstanding the intent of the code! I see now why it was coded the way it was, but let&#039;s see if we can&#039;t make it better!<BR><BR>