SQL Server Connection problem

Thread: SQL Server Connection problem

Default SQL Server Connection problem

I am trying to connect to a SQL Server. I have created a DSN named "watson" and connection is working fine when i test the connection, but when i am trying to input some data into a table created inside a database using the following code<BR><BR>(am using Windows trusted authuentication)<BR><BR>objConn.connectionstring=" Dsn=watson"<BR>objConn.open<BR><BR>i get the following error<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E4D)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user &#039;SVAMSOFTIUSR_SVAM2000&#039;.<BR><BR>and when i am trying to connect to the Sql server using the code given below.<BR><BR>objConn.connectionstring="Provider=S QLOLEDB;Password=manav;User ID=Administrator;Initial Catalog=Watson;Data Source=Svam2000"<BR>objConn.open<BR><BR>the error code is as given below<BR><BR>Login failed for user &#039;Administrator&#039;. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.<BR><BR>Please help<BR><BR>

Default You have windows authentication

as part of the SQL Server&#039;s logon restrictions. This looks like you are trying to access a SQL Server instance on another server than your web server (which is normal). You&#039;ll have to create your SVAMSOFTIUSR_SVAM2000 account on the database server before windows will let you authenticate to it.<BR><BR>If you are testing it outside of IIS, it runs your authentication under your normal windows account and not IUSR_???.