Funky ODBC - Error

Thread: Funky ODBC - Error

Default Funky ODBC - Error

I am trying to get this ODBC client working but I keep getting this error ...<BR><BR>Error<BR>------------------------------------------<BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)<BR>[Sage Canada][PVX ODBC Driver][FILEIO]Table is not accesible<BR>/mas90/test.asp, line 6<BR>------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR>ASP CODE ...<BR>------------------------------------------<BR>sql = "SELECT ContactName FROM AR_12CustomerContact"<BR>Set objhh = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>objhh.op en sql, strconn &#039;&#060;===// Line 6 //=====<BR>------------------------------------------<BR><BR><BR>I can access the data fine through Excel with MS Query using the ODBC driver ...<BR><BR>anybody know what could be wrong?

Default I think *maybe* ... must put the sheet name in [...] and prefix it with a $.<BR><BR>sql = "SELECT ContactName FROM [$AR_12CustomerContact]"<BR><BR>That&#039;s assuming you are saying that you are connected to an Excel file as your pseudo-db???<BR><BR>If not, what&#039;s the connection look like?<BR><BR><BR>