I need to run a batch file from an asp page.<BR><BR>The code I use is this :<BR><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Set Executor = Server.CreateObject("ASPExec.Execute")<BR> Executor.Application = "cmd.exe"<BR> Executor.Parameters = "/c c:inetpubwwwrootprojectsextranetsalesdomain~1.bat "<BR> Executor.ShowWindow = false<BR> Response.Write "Attempting to execute " & Executor.Application & "<BR>"<BR> strResult = Executor.ExecuteDosApp<BR> Response.Write "The result of this call was: " & strResult<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>If I run this in my windows 98 machine with PWS, it is working without any problem.<BR><BR><BR>If I run the batch file from our server (windows2000), it is working to give the expected results.<BR><BR>But when I run the above script in windows2000 server, it takes a long time and finally no page is appearing.<BR><BR><BR>It creates a process cmd.exe which never finishes until I restart the server. I am not able to stop this process as it says "access is denied".<BR><BR>Could anybody tell why thyis is happening ? any hints for solving this ?<BR>