Hello all,<BR><BR>I am having a problem that is driving me nuts. I am sure the solution is simple and just alluding me.<BR><BR>I have an SQL server to which I can connect and execute many SP&#039;s fine. One particular SP calls for @foo decimal(4,2) as one of its parameters. <BR><BR>I can run this SP via query analyzer fine and if I ignore htis parameter and don&#039;t create it from VB via createparameter the SP works fine.<BR><BR>I have tried many variable types for the local VB variable I am passing in as a value and even tried a hard coded value. I always get the error "Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors."<BR><BR>Here is my vb create parameter code:<BR><BR>Set pm = cm.CreateParameter("@submissionApprovedRate", adNumeric, adParamInput, , .primaryLenderApprovedRate)<BR><BR>Call cm.Parameters.Append(pm)<BR><BR>and on the SP side <BR><BR>@submissionApprovedRate decimal(4,2) = 00.00<BR><BR>Can someone give me some clue as to what I am doing wrong? I would greatly appreciate it.<BR><BR>Gerard