Doubt regarding GetString

Thread: Doubt regarding GetString

Default Doubt regarding GetString

Sir,<BR> If my query have multiple fields and one particular field is used as a link to display some details , how should I use the Getstring method to display the contents as table of Links and other fields as simple table data?<BR>Thanx<BR>Anuradha<BR>

Default I'm not sure you can...

....not with .GetString(), anyway.<BR><BR>With .GetString, you provide the method with the column delimiter and row delimiter, and it creates a string with the recordset data in it.<BR><BR>However, as you want certain columns (your "link" field) to be handled differently, I don&#039;t think you can.<BR><BR>You might want to look into the .GetRows() method, and use that to bring back an array. You can then iterate through the array.<BR><BR>Craig.

Default RE: Doubt regarding GetString

use rs.GetRows() than getString<BR><BR>sample code<BR><BR>set rs = server.CreateObject("ADODB.RECORDSET")<BR>SQL = "exec p_get_Users "<BR>rs.CursorLocation = adUseClient<BR>rs.Open SQL, Conn<BR>Array_Skills = rs.GetRows()<BR>Len_Array_Skills = UBound(Array_Skills, 2)<BR><BR>use the array like this<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>for iLoop=0 to Len_Array_Skills<BR> respone.write Array_Skills(12,iLoop) <BR>Next<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>vinu_1122@yahoo.c om