Need help with cookies.

Thread: Need help with cookies.

Default Need help with cookies.

Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039;m creating an application using cookies. Basically the user works on different (let&#039;s call it) application accounts. A user can work on different accounts by swithing to different accounts but the problem is they need to be in the same page when doing this. Since I&#039;m using an ID to verify which account is open, when the user try&#039;s to open a new window when working on more than one account. It&#039;s a good idea to have multiple accounts in multiple windows rather than switching everytime they need to work on it. What is the best way to do this? Everything works when it&#039;s in one page but problems comes in when multiple windows are open.<BR><BR>Please Help<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Archie

Default May help....may not

I had a similar problem. The different browser windows use the same session and cookies. I tried creating my own session object with the same methods as IIS&#039;s session. Then on each page I stored my random (encrypted) session id in a hidden filed on each page. However, it became too much for little reward.