I am creating a custom recordset in ASP using criteria submitted by the user. I would like to join the results of this recordset to another table in Access(that includes all records from a stored table). When I try and add the name of the recordset in the SQL statement, I am getting an error that says the recordset is unrecognized.<BR><BR>Example:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>di m user_input<BR>user_input = request.form("user_input")<BR><BR>Sql = "select ProductID, Product_name, Product_Cost, Product_Inventory, Product_In_Date from Products where ((ProductID)=" & User_input & ") "<BR><BR>objrs = server.createobject("adodb.recordset")<BR>objrs.op en sql, objconn, 3, 3<BR><BR>sql2 = "Select obrs.productId, objrs.product_name, objrs.product_cost, objrs.product_inventory, DATE_TABLE.DATE, DATE_TABLE.WEEK FROM DATE_TABLE LEFT JOIN Products ON DATE_TABLE.DATE = objrs.Product_in_date"<BR><BR>set objrs2 = server.createobject("adodb.recordset")<BR>objrs2.o pen sql2, objconn, 3, 3<BR> <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Any help is appreciated.<BR><BR>Christian<BR><BR>