I am trying create an excel file, and add two sheets to it, with specified names, I keep getting errors in doing this, no clue what it is. Below is my code, If any one can help on this, i&#039;d greately appreciate it.<BR><BR>I&#039;m doing this in vbs to start. The problem I&#039;m having is the syntax to add sheets. I&#039;ve looked other places on the web first, so you guys are my last resort.<BR><BR>Thanks, <BR><BR>mj<BR><BR>Dim xlApp &#039;As Object &#039; Declare variable to hold the reference.<BR> <BR>Set xlApp = CreateObject("Excel.Application")<BR>Set xlBook = xlApp.Workbooks.Add<BR>Set xlsheet = xlBook.Worksheets(1)<BR><BR> &#039; You may have to set Visible property to True<BR> &#039; if you want to see the application.<BR>xlApp.Visible = False<BR> &#039; Use xlApp to access Microsoft Excel&#039;s<BR> &#039; other objects.<BR><BR>Sub Rename_Sheet()<BR> currentName = xlsheet.ActiveSheet.Name<BR> msgbox(CurrentName)<BR> CopyName = "SecurityDescriptionMain" &#039;InputBox("Enter name of new copy: ")<BR> xlApp.Sheets(currentName).Copy After:=xlApp.Sheets(currentName)<BR> xlsheet.ActiveSheet.Name = CopyName<BR> currentName2 = xlsheet.ActiveSheet.Name<BR> CopyName2 = "SecurityDescriptionDetail" &#039;InputBox("Enter name of new copy: ")<BR> xlApp.Sheets(currentName2).Copy After:=xlApp.Sheets(currentName2)<BR> xlsheet.ActiveSheet.Name = CopyName2<BR>End Sub<BR><BR><BR>Call Rename_Sheet<BR><BR>xlBook.SaveAs "C: ext2.xls"<BR>