Inserting into Access DB

Thread: Inserting into Access DB

Default Inserting into Access DB

Hello, This is kind of a repost, but I think I posted this too late last time and not enough people were around to help. Does anyone know why inserting a full ahref tag into the DB would cause this error??<BR><BR>Here is the code:<BR><BR>fullJoke="&#060;a href=" & fullPath & request("jokeURL") & "&#062;" & request("jokeLabel") & "&#060;/a&#062;" <BR><BR>objConn.Execute("INSERT INTO Table1(latestjokesLabel) VALUES (" & fullJoke & ")") <BR><BR>This seems like it should work to me but im getting this error: <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression &#039;&#060;a href=;i dont&#060;/a&#062;&#039;. <BR><BR>I filled out the Title of the ahref as i dont and the url as Anyone have any ideas why its not accepting the URL for the DB? Thanks!!!

Default try this

&nbsp;<BR><BR>fulljoke = "&#060;a href=&#039;" & fullpath & request("jokeurl") & "&#039;&#062;" & request("Jokelabel") & "&#060;/A&#062;"<BR><BR>objConn.Execute("INSERT INTO Table1(latestjokesLabel) VALUES (&#039;" & fullJoke & "&#039;)")