Thread: Help

Default Help

Do I have to do anything extra to the iPageCount (on the code below) if its an integer.. I Can&#039;t get it to work ,, but if instead I write the actual number which is 13 it does work.... And when I call the iPageCount anywhere in the page it also works.. for example if I write Response.Write iPageCount, it would write 13.. but it doesn&#039;t work on the if command.,. anybody know why?<BR>-------------------------&#062;<BR><BR>If Request.QueryString("Page") &#060; iPageCount Then<BR> Dim rsPage2<BR> Set rsPage2 = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>

Default RE: Help

the joys of varient types.....<BR><BR>either <BR>If CStr(Request.QueryString("Page")) &#060; CStr(iPageCount) Then<BR><BR>or <BR>If CInt("0" & Request.QueryString("Page")) &#060; CInt(iPageCount) Then<BR><BR><BR>(yes I know I am doing a CStr on an int variable, but all variables are typeless so it doesn&#039;t matter much

Default You have to convert query string to Integer

If cInt(Trim(Request.QueryString("Page") &#060; iPageCount<BR><BR>"I am just a cowboy, lonesome on the trail..."<BR><BR>KLC