Thread: combobox

Default combobox

I have 2 comboboxes. The first 1 has 2 option tags and the second one is empty, I want when to click on the first option in the first combobox the second one will be populated with some values. How I can do that in asp page using clientside script and not asp

And then, when you get there, search for "dynamic lists".<BR><BR>Basically, you load *ALL* the possible sets of info for the second list into JS arrays and then, when a selection is made in the first &#060;SELECT&#062;, you populate the second one with the appropriate info from the array(s).<BR><BR>Incidentally, there is no such thing as a "combo box" in HTML. A combo box is an ActiveX control that allows the user to either click on a drop down entry *or* type a new value into the field (hence "combo" of drop down and text field). But HTML doesn&#039;t support that kind of control. In HTML, it&#039;s a "select list" or (less exact, but common) a "drop down list". (Or, as you saw me do, for clarity, a "&#060;SELECT&#062; list".)<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>