Does anyone have any experience with CDO and Exchange? I am trying to send mail via asp, I need to use the read receipt property of the message object and have done much research..I am trying to overcome the final hurdle...I keep getting errors when I login...<BR><BR>strServer = "Exchange Server name"<BR> strMailBox = "My Mailbox"<BR> strProfileInfo = strServer & vblf & strMailBox<BR> <BR> Set objSession = CreateObject("MAPI.Session") <BR> <BR> objSession.Logon "","", False, True, 0, True, strProfileInfo<BR> Response.Write "User" & objSession.CurrentUser & "<BR>"<BR> Response.Write "Session Name " & objSession.Name <BR> Response.Write "Version" & objSession.Version & "<BR>"<BR> Response.Write "o/s" & objSession.OperatingSystem <BR> <BR>Set objMessage = objSession.Outbox.Messages.Add <BR> <BR>Error is as follows<BR><BR>UserUnknown<BR>Session Name CDO_fisc-dbosnts_a305582_00000150_00000037<BR>Version1.21<B R>o/sMicrosoft Windows NT(TM) 4.0.1381<BR><BR>Collaboration Data Objects error &#039;000004f9&#039; <BR><BR>The information store could not be opened. [MAPI 1.0 - [MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED(80040111)]] <BR><BR><BR>Appreciate the help